First of all, I have a new web address-- www.christmasrapping.com.  I've had my eye on it for a couple years, but someone else already owned it (with a placeholder website on it) so I had to wait for it to expire and then hope that it would become available for purchase.  And it did, so yay!  

Summer has started to wind down, which means it's time to start thinking about Christmas!  I've updated my guide to the most popular Christmas planning sites.  Many of the plans have changed in the last couple years, so you might want to take a look at them again and see which one might be right for you.

Also, make sure you're following me on Facebook and Pinterest!  I've got some fun pictures from this summer that I hope to put up on Facebook soon (hint: there are several from my latest trip to St. Nick Nack's!)  Also, I'd love suggestions on what you'd like to see on my blog.  Do you need a tutorial?  Ideas for decorating?  Directions to Target?  Just let me know, and I'll do my best to help you out!

Tagged:

0 comments:

Post a Comment