You know what my #1 most popular post has ever been on this blog?  This CHRISTMAS blog?  The one I did a couple years ago with links to pumpkin carving templates.

The internet makes me laugh.

So I figured I probably owe the internet some more pumpkin carving assistance, since clearly this is a topic that is of great interest to many.  Here are some links I found:


Templates on Spoonful (a Disney website)
You can find a bunch of printable templates here, ranging from this classic Jack O Lantern (above), to a pirate-y face, to a big pumpkin that looks like it's eating a bunch of little pumpkins.  If you're into that sort of thing.  Bonus: how to make a big squash look like Frankenstein!


Template links on Squidoo
There are links here to templates on external sites.  There are several licensed characters represented, such as Yoda, Angry Birds, and Jack Skellington.  There are also links to more generic templates like cats and dragons and spiders and... a pug.  


Templates on eHow
This site has lots of cute templates.  I liked this haunted house, above, and there are also lots of cute (not scary) faces, puppies, kitties, little girls with pigtails, that sort of thing.  There are a few scary faces, too, but most of the templates are just fun and whimsical.

Disney Characters on Family Fun
Family Fun has a bunch of Disney character pumpkin templates that look fairly simple.  Mickey, Minnie, Pooh, and Tinkerbell, just to name a few.  But I gotta tell you, I would probably use their Phineas and Ferb templates myself.  Because I do love Phineas and Ferb.

Please do be careful carving your pumpkins.  And have fun!

Tagged:

0 comments:

Post a Comment