It's that time of year again!  Hallmark is rolling out their 2012 Keepsake Ornaments this weekend, July 14-15th!

Last year I blogged about our LEM Christmas ornament that we bought from Hallmark when we first got married.  Well, I got a super nice e-mail from a gentleman who said he inherited the same ornament from his mom and never could figure out exactly what the ornament said.  He Googled what bit of the phrase he could discern and found my entry about it, and was glad to have the mystery solved!  So there you go-- it's a public service I provide here, folks.

Here are some of my favorites from this year's collection:

I seriously love this one!  It's called Onstage Antics, and features the Peanuts gang at the Christmas Pageant.  Schroeder and Snoopy are bopping along to "Linus and Lucy" while Charlie Brown looks on in resignation.  The price is a little steep at $34.95, but I can tell you right now I won't be able to resist buying it.


The Year Without a Santa Claus is one of Rankin and Bass' most beloved stop-motion animation specials, but it's always been woefully underrepresented when it comes to merchandising.  But now, fans of the Heat Miser and Cold Miser can rejoice!  Now if they'd just issue some ornaments from Santa Claus is Comin' to Town...

This one is so cute and is a great way to start a new tradition-- or "tree-dition."  It's called Letters to Santa, and kids can leave little notes in there for the Big Guy, and get little treats in return!  So cute!

You can see the 2012 Hallmark Ornament Collection on their website and in stores this weekend!  Hooray!

And don't forget to enter my giveaway for a pair of earrings by RoseGirl Creations!  Entries must be received by Friday, July 13th at midnight EST.  

Tagged:

0 comments:

Post a Comment