Who'd like a little Christmas decorating inspiration?  Here are some photos from the decorating section of my Christmas Binder.  Someday, I'd love to have three or four Christmas trees in my house, so whenever I find a picture of a tree that I especially love, I put the picture in my binder.  (You can click to embiggen any of these photos.)


This picture appeared in Southern Living a couple years ago.  I love the burgundy tulle around the tree.  I also have a thing for Fleur-de-lis.  And how beautiful is the bow cascading from the top?  Love it.


This tree belongs to the one and only Paula Deen.  It is fabulous.  I have a thing for decorative fruit, too.  The Santa painting on her wall was painted for her by her nephew.  I think it's so fun and whimsical.  I'd love to have a tree like this in my kitchen.


This tree is from Victoria magazine.  It just so happens that I have an angel tree-topper that looks almost exactly like this.  Which means, of course, that I'm destined to have a tree like this for my own.  What I love the most about this are the roses in the tree.  What a lovely idea!  I'd love to do a garland of roses around the tree.  I love the old-world feel of this tree.  It's a classic.  And would look lovely situated between my living room and my dining room.

Tagged: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment