Fall and Christmas are my favorite times of year to burn candles.  I especially love Fall scents like cinnamon and apple.  So you can imagine how happy it made me when I went into Bath and Body Works last week and saw these.
This scent is called Leaves, and reminds me of apple cider.  It's spicy and warm.  I love the little ceramic acorn this one comes in.  I'm probably going to have to go back and buy the larger version of this candle, because I love the scent so much.  It's perfect for both Fall and Christmas.

This one is called Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin, and smells just like it sounds.  This ceramic pumpkin is cute too, and quite a bit bigger than the acorn.  I got one of each to put on my kitchen table.

Also on my kitchen table is this new table runner from Pier 1:


My Mom bought it for me for a birthday present.  It's perfect for Fall- what looks gold in the picture are actually more like muted oranges in person. 

Do you decorate for Fall?  Are you already decorated, or do you wait until there's a chill in the air?  What are your favorite things to decorate with?

Tagged: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment