Deal alert: if you have a child in your life who loves Thomas the Train, AC Moore has all their Thomas stuff buy one get one free this week!  This would be a great time to do a little Christmas shopping!  They also have "Let's Go Thomas," which is an interactive talking toy, on sale for $19.99-- regular price is $69.99!

Also, there was a special coupon circular in Sunday's paper with lots of toy coupons in it.  If you missed it, you can print the coupons from playsaver.com.  The Toys R Us circular from this Sunday matches up the Play Saver coupons with some of their in-store deals-- you can view their circular on their website.  There are lots of great deals there, so check it out!

Speaking of finding deals, I've had a couple folks ask me about doing Christmas on a budget.  I know that's a topic that affects a lot of folks right now, so I'm happy to say that I'm working on several posts on the subject.  I've got several things in the works that I'm very excited about.  So stay tuned for that!

Tagged: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment