If you've spent much time around me, you'll probably have figured out that I get VERY excited whenever Take 6 releases a new album.  So you can imagine that I'm bouncing up and down about this:


Here's the track listing:
1. It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year
2. White Christmas
3. Grinch Introduction/ The Grinch/ "You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch"
4. Sleigh Ride
5. I'll Be Home for Christmas
6. It Came Upon a Midnight Clear
7. The Sugarplum Dance (Dance of the Sugarplum Fairy)
8. I Saw Three Ships
9. Jingle Bells
10. Christmas Time Is Here

It releases next Tuesday, October 5th.  You can pre-order it through Amazon and Concord Music Group and probably lots of other places.

You can bank on the fact  that I'll be giving you a rundown on this CD as soon as I get it in my hot little hands.  (Get it?  BANGK! BANGK! Oh, nevermind.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment