Want to know what I've been working on for next week?  I'm going to be examining some of the different holiday planning guides that are available online to try to help me (and you) decide which suits me (and you) best.  My question to you is do you use a holiday planning guide?  If so, tell me which one.  I want to make sure that I cover all the major ones that are out there.

And for those of you who've never heard of a holiday planning guide and are wondering why I'm bringing this up in August, two of them start week after next

2 comments:

  1. I didn't even know there was such a thing until you introduced me to the Holiday Grand Plan last year. And now you tell me there are others???? :-) Please share what you find. I've been contemplating creating my own....'cuz I have so much spare time. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm posting about one each day this week. The Holiday Grand Plan is tomorrow. I think you might like the Houseworks Holiday Plan, too. (That'll be Thursday.)

    ReplyDelete