There are so many fragrances that embody the Christmas season-- fresh pine, the smell of a crackling fire, gingerbread baking in the oven, peppermint, orange and clove-- but for me, the one that tops the list is cinnamon.  I love the smell of cinnamon, especially at Christmastime.  It reminds me of my parent's house-- my Mom always had special cinnamon-scented potpourri that she bought every year around the holidays.  It reminds me of apple pies baking in my own oven.  It's so warm and comforting.

That's why I was so excited when I discovered Cinnamon Scentsations by Pam.  Pam hand makes ornaments and gifts using a special cinnamon and applesauce recipe, and the smell is heavenly!  Here are a few of her creations.

 
I love this Cinnamon Scented Gingerbread Man.  His little heart buttons and candy cane are adorable!  I think he would look fun hanging on a wreath or in a kitchen window.  My girls would love him!


Look at this Gingerbread Couple-- aren't they sweet?  They would make a cute gift for newlyweds (or not-so-newlyweds).  I love their matching hearts.



Take a look around Pam's website and you will see a great variety of cinnamon scented decorative items, like this Cinnamon Scented Garland with Gingerbread and Rolling Pins.  Wouldn't this be cute hanging over a kitchen doorframe?



 
I'm so happy to be able to give away a Gingerbread Boy and Girl like the ones above to one lucky blog reader!  You will love this whimsical pair!  They smell wonderful and their cinnamon scent will last indefinitely!

To enter, head over to Cinnamon Scentsations' website and take a look around.  Then, leave a comment right here telling me which of her creations is your favorite!

The last day to enter will be Monday, November 12th, and the winner will be announced Tuesday the 13th.  Good luck everyone!

Rules: Contest is only open to individuals in the US.


Tagged:

4 comments:

  1. I like the metal bulb ornaments. Very unique!!

    2u3mommy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the cinnamon scented gingerman angel ornament

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the #GL 101 Garland Cinnamon Scented with Gingerbread & Rolling Pin

    2dogs5catscrew@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the Gingerbread Man with the Candy Cane! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete