For those of you who are still interested in following a Christmas planner this year, it's not too late!  FLYLady's Holiday Cruise starts today!  You can find out more information on FLYLady's website.  FLYLady announced last week that she's been working on new videos that will debut in November, so that should be fun!

Also, the Christmas Organizing Express started officially last week.  If you'd like to join me as I follow it, you're not too late!  The tasks assigned for the first week were to establish a Christmas Planning Center, gather your binder (or create one, if you've never used one before), and begin putting together a Christmas calendar.  There was also a journaling assignment.  Personally, I'm still trying to figure out the best way to put together my planning center.  When I get it done I'll take a picture and post it for you.

Last but not least, the Christmas Countdown begins next Sunday, October 24th.  If you haven't checked it out recently, the Organized Christmas website has been redesigned and looks very slick!  Be sure to check it out.

Tagged:

0 comments:

Post a Comment